We are delighted to have your attendance at the AYUSH International Conference & Exhibition.
The theme of the conference is “Prevention and management of pain and lifestyle diseases through AYUSH (Aurveda, Yoga and naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy)
Date: October 6th and 7th, 2018
Location: RMIT University, Bundoora Campus in Melbourne, Australia Plenty Road, Bundoora VIC 3083
Note: transportation and accommodation assistance will be provided to International and National speakers – For delegates please email email@example.com for assistance, our volunteer team will be to assist you further.
Weather: October is a beautiful time to visit Melbourne. Spring has sprung, with temperatures averaging around 21 degrees Celsius. Make sure to bring a jacket, as the low can dip to around 11 degrees in the evenings. There is a slight possibility for rain, so we recommend bringing a rain jacket as well. Before you arrive in Melbourne, visit http://www.bom.gov.au/vic/forecasts/melbourne.shtml for up-to-date information on the weather.
The city of Melbourne with its creative laneways, high quality and diverse dining atmosphere, artistic pulse, and sporting enthusiasm is sure to cater to the needs of all visitors.
We are expecting anywhere from 300 to 500 guests, including Indian AYUSH Minister Shripad Naik, Mr. Greg Hunt MP Minister from Health from Government of Australia, Indian High Commissioner Canberra Dr. A M Gondane, and Acting Consulate General of India Melbourne Mr. Rakesh Malhotra. Other eminent people are AYUSH secretary, Joint Secretary, and University Vice Chancellors.
1 The Australian dollar is equivalent to about 51 Indian Rupee. Check the exchange rate before you visit, as rates change rather quickly. The most common method of payment is by credit card. Visa and Mastercard are most commonly accepted.
Your food will be provided free of charge during the two days of the conference. However, you will be responsible for the costs of food outside of the conference days. Also, it is important to note that any friends, family, or assistants accompanying you will not have their food expenses covered. Please make sure to plan accordingly.
Eating out in Melbourne can be quite expensive. You can expect to spend up to $50-$100 a day on food alone. However, there is quite a variety of cuisine and pricing options for you to choose from. Here are a few restaurants that are conscious and budget friendly.
Please note that your accommodation will be provided for two nights for speakers only. If you wish to extend your stay you will be responsible for booking and be purchasing further accommodation. Also, please be aware that the AAA will not sponsor any accompanying friends, family, or assistants for their accommodation. Please plan prior as it will be difficult to get the accommodation on the spot, make sure you organize a prior booking.
For accommodation please check the following links at.
google maps link; https://goo.gl/maps/Hwmz9ZxkRK42
Below are few good options to book the accommodation (Subject to availability)
One who is seeking the accommodation should follow the link and book directly.
https://unilodge.com.au/lodge/rmitbundoora/ – walking distance from the event venue. (Very Close to the conference location
https://unilodge.com.au/lodge/swanston/ – In Melbourne city.
To apply for Visa you might require following things
1.Invitation letter or conference ticket provided by the organizers.
2. Conference brochure or marketing material – Provided By AAA or AYUSH team.
3. Website link- http://www.ayushaustralia.org/– take the snapshot of the page and print and submit online.
4. Bank statement of organizer Association- Provided by AAA to the speakers only.
5. Your employer letter stating that you been issued the permission to attend same (you may need this). If you are self-employed kindly provide the necessary documentation to prove that you are running a business in the country where you reside or applying for the visa.
6. Your personal bank statements. Reflecting the amount necessary to pay the expenses for your stay in Australia. On average the living expences are high in Australia, make sure you have 3000-4000 AUD in your account to prove that you will able to afford the trip to Australia.
7. Statement of purpose with the reasons for attending this event (your local immigration agent will help you with this). Like learning, education, share the scientific ideas and bring mutual collaboration.
8. To download and applying for the visa- please follow the below link: the visa process is paper-based and online. Please check the below link for more details, for further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. To buy your conference ticket follow the below link and do the needful, after that your ticket will be sent to your email, which you have to download!!
10. It’s better to submit the to and fro tickets to Melbourne, indicating your stay or just tentative booking is also gives them assurance.
11. Note AAA will not hold any responsibility of your visa, travel and accommodation expenses, We provide the food and drinks for days of the conference at the venue.