1. BAMS[Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery] from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi, Andhrapradesh, India.
2. MD [Doctor of medicine] in Ayurveda with special emphasis to Panchakarma Detox procedures external and internal and also in the subjects of HEAD AND NECK&NEUROLOGY(AYURVEDA) from the university of Government college of Indian medicine, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
3. Studied Yoga and Meditation during the course of Ayurveda. Skills-specialist in NADI VIGYAN (pulse diagnosis) and panchakarma
1. Worked as an Ayurvedic consultant physician in various clinics and hospitals from graduation level.
2. Worked as a lecturer and consultant physician in Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and research from 1998 to 2000.
3. Worked in one of the most authentic and traditional Maharisshi international foundation at NETHERLANDS for 3 years from 2000 continuously in various Ayurvedic clincs in Countries like
Holland, Germany, France, Turkey, Ukraine, Croatia, Estonia, Lebanon, Russia, Ireland, Serbia and also participating in seminars, lectures and courses in various Ayurvedic Organisations in Europe.
4. Worked as lecturer in IIAMR Bangalore
5. Worked in academics as Associate professor and Chief Medical Officer and consultant doctor at Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic sciences in Bangalore.
6. Recepient of INTERNATIONAL ATREYA AWARD For Excellence in Ayurveda practice At BOSTON-U.S.A-2011
7. IN 2012 Best presentation for clinical Ayurveda in LOS ANGELES –U.S.A
8. IN 2013—CHARAK INTERNATIONAL AWARD FOR TEACHING IN AYURVEDA– LASVEGAS-U.S.A-2013
9. Director-Europeayurvedaproducts-India And GHAR-Gita holistic Ayurveda retreat-Cork-Ireland
10. Organized First Conference in London recently in November-2017
11. Winner of Alumni Achievement Award from GCIM Ayurveda college- Bangalore-India-2017
Presently providing Consultation services to France, Ireland, Croatia, Slovenia, Ukraine And U.S.A
Dr. Sureshswarnapuri is the recipient of International Atreya Award –Boston, USA, Charaka International Award, USA
Topic: Post Operative Rehabilitation on Cranio-pharyngioma – Ayurvedic Approach